Teenage Dream

Top- Forever 21
Skirt- Target
Belt- Urban Outfitters
Purse- Forever 21
Socks- J. Crew
Shoes- Steve Madden


I have a confession to make...I love Valentine's Day. Even when I don't have someone to call my valentine, I still love the girliness of the holiday. Everything is covered in pink and red hearts or pretty florals. It just breaks up the dreariness of winter.

When I was a junior in high school, I had to work on Valentine's Day. When I got to my car after my shift, there was a single red rose on the windshield. I had no idea who had left it! It wasn't until years later that my parents finally admitted that the rose was left by them, not a secret admirer as I originally thought. As embarassing as that may sound, it was endearing to know that my parents wanted to protect my fragile heart during one of the toughest times in a young girl's life. So thanks, mom & dad.

I have to say that although I've never had a perfect Valentine's Day, I still look forward to it every year. Do you have any memorable Valentine's Day stories?

1 comments: