Bedroom Makeover

I decided a few months ago that my bedroom needed some restyling. I was never crazy about the wall color, and the overall feel of the room didn't quite represent my personal style. So what started out as just wanting a fresh coat of paint on the walls turned into an entire room renovation project. I guess that's the perk of having a dad that does this kind of thing for a living!

I took inspiration from some of my favorites - Breakfast at Tiffany's, Parisian chic style, classic literature, and the Beatles - and incorporated them into my room to make a space that really felt like "me". It's still a work in progress, but I'm really happy with the results so far.






Sources-
Paint Color: Martha Stewart Living- Glass of Milk
Pendant Light Fixture
Gallery Wall:
I Heart Chicago Wall Art
Ladybug Print by ClareElsaesser
John Lennon Poster purchased at Lake Geneva Art Fair

0 comments:

Post a Comment