Paris is always a good idea.

Original image found via Pinterest // Font: Metropolis

It seems like everyone is obsessed with Paris lately, including myself. It's always been my dream to one day visit the city of light & love, but sadly I've only been to the Las Vegas version. I can't lie, I've often looked up at their Eiffel Tower and pretended that I was in the real Paris. Hey, a girl can dream! Now that I'm done with school and working full-time, I'm trying to save my pennies so I can make a trip out there one day. In the meantime, I'll satisfy my French obsession with a few French-inspired pieces for my wardrobe and bedroom.


Outfit Inspiration Images via Pinterest-
Bottom: Classic French Style


1. NYX Matte Lipstick in Pure Red
2. Bien Fait Bandana
3. SS Print Shop "Oh La La" Print
4. Forever21 Trippy Paris Crop Top
5. Madewell Linen Paris Muscle Tee 
6. Forever21 Long Sleeve Crop Top

1 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go there. Definitely on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete